Brief Introduce Of Filing Cabinets Production Processes
Office filing cabinets are typically made of sheet metal or wood.It is a tall piece of office furniture with drawers in which you keep documents. We are specialized in the manufacture and export business,our main products including steel filing drawer cabinets,steel locker, metal shelves ,racks and school furniture.Now please let us introduce the filing cabinets production processes to you.
Production metal cabinet main tools: cutting machine, bending machines, punch machine， acid washing pool, welding machine, electrostatic spray machine
Material: cold rolled steel sheet, electrostatic powder powder
Accessories: keys, door handles, door hinge, feet
The production Processes:
1. Design: according to customer requirements for the size,design,Care about the folding, inner edge folding.
2. Cutting the material: cold rolled sheet to be cut with requires size such as scissors cutting the cloth.
3. punch machine : Angular edges and handles parts , etc. (higher technical requirements for this item)
4. Bending: Bend the inner and outer flap , etc.
5. Spot welding: reinforcement the cabinet
6. Aic washing and phosphating process: mainly take off the oil and rust.
7. powder coating : semi-finished goods put into the powder coating productiong line.
8. Assemble: Assemble doors and keys, etc.
9 Finished Goods : Packages
This article are reprinted, if there is any infringement, please contact deleted.
MAIN PRODUCTS: STEEL OFFICE FURNITURE
Luoyang Great Trading Co.Ltd
Luoyang Luxibao Metal Products Co.,Ltd.
Email : email@example.com